I don't really have any life motto. But I always try to work harder, smarter, be happier and to make people around me happier as well.
Undeniably, I am a competitive person. But being competitive doesn't mean I am competent in all the things I do.
Sometimes I feel I push myself too hard, but when I look ahead, there are people pushing harder than me, so why not push harder?
Yet as the time goes, I feel that comparison is not meaningful at all.
I have accepted that there will always be people smarter, more competent, more hardworking and willing to sacrifice more than me.
And I realize in the end, I am just competing with myself.
I need to push myself, but at the same time enjoy my own pace in achieving things.
It's okay to fail, because you learn more in failure than in success.
I have accepted that I am still quite directionless in what I wanna do in my future.
But, I know what I want to contribute. Just the "How?" part needs to be explored more.
And I realize people who truly loves you, won't even demand a justification of the choices you made. They won't even doubt your decisions. But instead, they respect, support and always be there if you need them.
There's never any absolute "black of white" answers in all life questions. But you should at least know where the grey parts are, and you have to know how you are going to justify your own decision based on your best interest.
People are selfish. No matter how resourceful or talented a friend can be, if he/she is not willing to give, there's nothing you can take from them, even a genuine friendship.
So, let go.
Befriend with people who genuinely care, and have less selfish intentions when they are with you.
Life is already complicated, why add on stuffs that complicate it more, especially when you get to choose?
No need to care what people think or say about you. Because in the end, they won't even remember what they say after 3 seconds.
They have their own lives to live, own problems awaiting to be solved, and for people who are too free to judge, let them, coz they have nothing else to do in their lives.
Jiayou and goodluck for the rest of the "RAE" days! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment